VC GIVEAWAY | Win a GEWA Air Luthier Viola Case!
The Air Luthier line was developed in direct collaboration with experienced luthiers and is exclusively available at their stores
To celebrate the New Year in conjunction with our good friends at GEWA, The Violin Channel is giving away a GEWA Air Luthier Viola case!
This shaped case is ideally suited for a 13 to 17 inches viola. The grey, non-slip outer shell has a Soft Touch Feeling. It incorporates a mechanically adjustable neck rest, as well as a suspension system that was developed and patented entirely in-house by GEWA.
These two innovative features allow for an enormously flexible, incomparable adjustability for different instrument sizes. In addition, they provide extremely effective protection and increased holding stability during transport and storage.
The high-value ultra-light design material is OEKO TEX® certified to follow GEWA's pledge to sustainable and Eco-friendly manufacturing.
The case is handmade in GEWA's own workshops in Vogtland and is therefore Made In Germany. Click here for more information about the case.
Entries close on Sunday, January 29, 2023.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM January 29, 2023 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.