Win 1 of 5 Signed Copies of Delirium Musicum's Newly-Released "Seasons" CD
The Los-Angeles-based chamber orchestra is directed by violinist Etienne Gara
The Violin Channel, in conjunction with our good friends at Warner Classics, is this week giving away five personally autographed copies of Delirium Musicum ensemble's new "Seasons" CD.
Led by violinist Étienne Gara, the ensemble paired Max Richter's "Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons" with Philip Glass' Violin Concerto No. 2 "The American Four Seasons" in this new album.
Winner of the 2018 Beverly Hills National Auditions, CA, and of the 2019-2020 Audience Choice Award of the San Francisco Classical Voice, Delirium Musicum, is an emerging self-conducted chamber ensemble that brings together some of the most creative and refined musicians in Los Angeles.
Led by violinist Etienne Gara and made up of 15 musicians, Delirium Musicum defines itself artistically by taking a new stand on daring and varied repertoire.
Entries close on Thursday, April 13, 2023.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM April 4, 2023 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.